Marine and General's electrical services include, but are not limited to:
• Process control and instrumentation • Switchboards, control panels and distribution boards • Generator installation, spares and repairs • Motor supply, repairs, installation and overhaul
• New electrical installations and modifications. Commercial / Industrial etc • Waste water treatment plants • Air compressors starting/service air/seismic applications • O.W.S. systems
• Pumping systems fire/ballast/cargo etc • Starter panels and associated spares • Motor replacement/rewind service • Temporary power supplies
• Hull integrity systems • Radio surveys • Navigation/marine lighting spares and repairs • Lifeboat batteries
• Reefer cables • Loose tools and equipment supplies/cable/pipe fittings etc • Delivery/stand-in crews to STCW’95 • Temperature control thermocouple, controllers etc.
• Electrical/electronic components • Main and auxiliary engine repairs and spares.
BS EN Hazardous Electrical Area Certification
Our engineers are Hazardous Area electrical installation and BS EN 60079-10 Competency Certificate trained and understand the risk and select the correct electrical equipment for use in explosive atmospheres.
All Marine and General electrical installations and repairs comply with current IEE BS 7671 regulations, with documentation and certification completed and supplied to the customer as required. Marine & General are also NICEIC accredited for electrical installations with a Hazardous Area Extension applied to our certification.
For all of your commercial and industrial electrical requirements, please contact us for a competitive quote.